These are the three consultations for you to vote on this month:
- UK Border Agency — if you come to the UK for NHS medical treatment and don’t pay for it, should we refuse to let you in again?
- Welsh Assembly Government — increasing the rights of children and young people in Wales. Interesting because they’ve definitely put some serious thought into using simple language — but does it go far enough?
- Treasury - employers who put their low paid workers in travel schemes get more money, but don’t pass the savings onto their workers, is this fair?
The following two tabs change content below.
Information Designer at Simply Understand
I believe design and designers can and should make the world a better place. I love designing things that help people understand complex ideas.
Latest posts by Corinne Pritchard (see all)
- Linked — 5 September 2016
- Designing a fashion website — 26 October 2014
- Service design conference — 9 October 2014